We are here to help. If you wish to request a booking or would like more information please complete the form below.
Or why not call us on +44 (0)207 993 6545 or +1-(917)-464-4592.
Booking with Luxury Rural Retreats opens the door to unique experiences and offers. See more...
This policy – together with any other documents referred to in it – sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by Luxury Rural Rentals.
To understand our practices and views regarding your personal data and how we will treat it, please read the following carefully:
WHO WE ARE
“We” or “us” means Luxury Rural Retreats (Greenstone FHL Limited) a UK registered limited company (number 07975539) whose registered address is below. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller under number ZA110170
If you wish to contact us regarding privacy, data or cookies, please email email@example.com
By contacting us, using our services or visiting our website, which is owned and controlled by us (“our site”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy unless you inform us otherwise.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide if you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, financial information; personal description; dietary requirements; medical conditions; allergies; dependants personal information, next of kin details, employment status/history.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
We may receive information about you from third parties such as online travel agents or booking engines. When that data is collected from you, you should be informed by those third parties at that stage that it may be shared internally by us and combined with data collected from multiple sources.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We also receive information about you from cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the personal information provided by the Guest to:
1) Provide the Property booked
2) Provide additional services through third parties requested by the Guest
3) Process your payment for the booking
4) Inform you about similar products or services that We provide in connection with the booking. The Guest may stop receiving these at any time by unsubscribing
5) We will not give your personal data to any third party other than the Owner unless you have requested additional services to be provided during your booking, in which case the parties providing those services will be provided with your personal data, where necessary. The Owner will not contact you except in regard to your booking unless at your request.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information to:
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous request or enquiry. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please leave the relevant box blank situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Information we collect about you.
Examples of how we will use this information includes (but is not limited) to;
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask for your permission before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you have given us permission to disclose information about you to a third party, you may revoke that permission at any time by contacting us.
You have the right (subject to certain restrictions) to request any of the following; we ask that you send such requests to our contact details as listed above:
Access– to access all the personal data we hold about you;
Erasure– that we erase all personal data we hold about you, if that data is no longer being used for the purposes you have consented to or if you revoke your consent;
Portability– to copy or transfer the personal data we hold about you to another party.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will not store your data for any longer than is necessary. If you are a user of our services, then your information will be held for as long as you continue to use our services.
If you cease to use our services, your personal data will be anonymised for statistical purposes shortly after you stop using our services.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT ARE OUR COOKIES USED FOR?
We may use such ‘analytical’ cookies to collect information automatically when you visit the Website. The information collected by cookies does not include personal information about you (they don’t store your name, for instance); it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address,
your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can choose, below, not to allow cookies. If you do, we can’t guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
For Mozilla firefox:
1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
5. If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never. For more information, see Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers.
6. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
7. Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
8. Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
9. Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
10. Close the Preferences window
1. Click the Chrome menu icon .
2. Select Settings.
3. Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
5. Enable or disable cookies:
6. To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
7. To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
1. Open Safari if it is not already open.
2. Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
3. In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
5. If you set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Never. When you’re done with the page, block cookies again, and then remove the page’s cookies.
Greenstone FHL Limited
11 Silver Street